Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Best Thing Has Ever Happened In My Life



The best thing that has ever happened in my life was I went to umrah with my family when I 12 years old..I saw a lot of people that different culture, skin colour, and country..It tears my eyes when first time I saw the Kaaba..I felt very realized..I perform a tawaf , which consists of circling the Kaaba seven times in a counter-clockwise direction. Men are encouraged to do this three times at a hurried pace, followed by four times, more closely, at a leisurely pace...I also perform a Sa’i which means rapidly walking seven times back and forth between the hills of Safa and Marwah..It was really tired until I fainted because the weather was unpredictable, sometimes very hot and sometimes very cold..Eventhough, I was very happy and got a spirit to do it..Besides that, I was given an opportunity to visit a history places at Mecca and Medina such as Tomb of Prophet Muhammad and his friend,the Well of Zamzam and a lot of mosque..Other than that, I also visited the Arafah, Jabal Thur, Jabal Rahmah, the hills of Uhud and dates palm..It was the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I want to go back again if I can..

No comments:

Post a Comment